Sunday, May 31, 2009

So politically incorrect, but so funny!


One of the things I love about small children is that they can say the most outlandish things, but since they are so naive, it is innocent and hilarious! This is my new favorite one:

This boy in my class is moving to Japan this summer because his dad is military. The other day he walks up to me and with a completely serious face asks, 
"Mrs. Harris, when I come back from Japan, am I going to look like this?" 
He then proceeds to make his eyes into slits with his fingers.
I tried not to choke as I bit back my laugh and told him, 
"No honey, moving to another country will not change what your face looks like." 
Looking very relieved, he answers,
"Oh good, I like my eyes!"
Glad I could clear that up for him.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Hahahaha!!

Kirs:) said...

I LOVE KIDS! Hahaha!!!

The Upchurch Family said...

I love it! Michael laughed so hard when I told him about it.