Sunday, August 31, 2008

Night Out


Chris and I got to go out to a nice steakhouse in Tampa with his parents. Both of our anniversaries are close together, so we had a double date. The food was very good. For the Tampa locals, we went to Charley's, but I thought Burnes was better. We went there last year and it still stands as the best steak I have ever had! Their sides were better than Charley's too, but I have to say, Charley's had awesome chocolate cake that I am finishing off as I type. Mmmmm!

4 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

How fun!!! And cute dress...I love it. I'm not much of a steak house person but once in a great while some great steak is the best. Your parents are up in Davis tonight with mine. I'm jealous. One day we'll get together and make them jealous :)

Jen said...

Sounds like you had fun! Happy anniversary! :)

* Stephanie said...

Danielle -- I was excited to find your blog. Looks like you guys are doing well in Florida. We're in Salt Lake at the moment (we've been in Milwaukee the last 4 years, and are moving to Rochester, NY next year for Michael's job). Maybe someday we'll end up back in Southern California. If you want to see our blog, it's www.bradshaw-family.blogspot.com

Jen's Life said...

Sounds like a fun night out. I also love your dress! You've got tons of super cute clothes in all your pictures. Hope the school year is going well. Miss you!