Friday, August 22, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Student: Mrs. Harris, can I tell you a secret in your ear?

Me: Okaaay...

Student: But you can't tell my dad. He'll get mad.

Me: (thinking) Do I want to know this secret?

Student: My daddy sucks his thumb. HA HA

Me: Good for your daddy


While doing an "About Me" worksheet...

Creepy dad's son: Mrs. Harris, how do you spell pretty woman?

Me: Pretty Woman?!

Mini Creep: Yeah, you know, like the song.

Me: (spell it for him being somewhat relieved he was not putting this in the favorite movie slot, but still worried this is his favorite song.)

Mini Creep: Thanks, Bye Beautiful. 

Me: Uh, my name is Mrs. Harris honey! (EW! What is this kid exposed to?!)

3 comments:

Audra Bollard said...

"mini creep" sounds like a handful. good luck with that. you totally have me laughing--why did it take you this long to start a blog?!

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

haha that last quote by the mini creep was awesome..."bye beautiful" hahaha! I am glad that you and Chris had fun on your anniversary!