Sunday, August 24, 2008

Over the Hump


We made it past the 5 year hump and had our 6th anniversary yesterday, Aug. 23rd! Now we only have an eternity to go, and I am looking forward to it! Unfortunately, I left my camera in my classroom over the weekend, so I didn't get any great pictures of our fun day. Another bummer is our photographer from our wedding went digital a year or so after we got married, so I don't have wedding pictures available on my computer to post. I'll have to work on that. Here was our day:

Sleeping in

Lunch at Pei Wei

Went to the Florida Aquarium (Teacher's get in free! YES!)
Saw:



and much more.

We went to a movie (which was too stupid to admit which one it was and that I thought it was funny).

Went to a new Mexican restaurant, Singual, that is the closest we can find to San Diego mexican food. We have been there a few times and it is really good! 

It was fun to have a relaxing day with my husband all to myself. We have been happily married these six years, and I can't wait to see what lies ahead.

9 comments:

Austin said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad to hear you guys had a great day!

KatieB said...

i love that we share an anniversary! we are going out tonight to celebrate instead.

Filetti Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a lot of fun. We are always looking for good Mexican restaurants so we will have to try that one next time. It looks good!

Annalisa said...

happy anniversary! wow, 6 yrs is great!! don't worry, i don't have any photos scanned either from our first couple of years be.c we didn't have a digital camera either. i found that walmart has a great deal for scanning a disk for $2.47 (any number of pix)...if you have walmart in FL?! good luck!!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Looks so fun! I want a fun day like that..and good food! yum. Congrats on 6 years, that really is quite an accomplishment. You are awesome :)

Wilde Lady said...

Happy Anniversary! I have to find out where the Pei Wei is because I love that place. I'm so happy that you guys got to spend the entire day together without being interrupted. How nice!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

You must try the recipe if Chris likes Sinckerdoodles. It's SO good. I took them to young women's tonight and they were gone in a matter of minutes. They are good even without the frosting! Yum.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary...I forgot our dates were so close! Sounds like you had a fun day. I am curious what movie you saw. :)

Jen's Life said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I thought about you last weekend and your special day! Sounds like you and Chris had a great day of celebrating! I'm so glad that you have a blog, so I can now feel like I know what you've been up to on the other side of the country! Miss you lots friend!