Sunday, July 11, 2010

Momma's Comin' to Town


My mom is coming to visit on Tuesday and I am so excited! But why is it that whenever my mom, or dad for that matter, comes I seem to have a to do list for them?! This time I feel worse because I'm going to have to sit back and watch her work instead of doing it with her. I feel lucky to have such capable parents, and hopefully I will pay them back by giving them a beautiful grandchild. :)
She's going to cook (and freeze extras), organize, shop, decorate, sew and give me lots of chat time. Can't wait to see you mom and I will try not to work you too hard!


2 comments:

Elise said...

Have fun! That'll be so nice to have some more things done and ready for when the baby comes!

Greg and Betsy Rose said...

Hope you both have lots of fun planning and doing. You both have many cute and great ideas. Good Luck.