Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Belly Shot

30 Weeks!
I am so happy that I made it to the thirty week mark. A couple weeks ago my cervix length shortened a little more so I was put on stricter bed rest, meaning more laying rather than sitting. It's kind of a bummer but these past couple weeks things have held steady so it's worth it. I was told a normal cervix length was around 5 cm and mine was 1.8 cm, so I understand the concern. Just 6 or 7 more weeks until the stitches come out and I will have freedom! Well, for about a week until I go into labor. I have big plans for that week though, mostly having to do with organizing and shopping. I will be too huge for the beach, which is where I wish I could be every day.
By the way, I am holding the top shirt up and showing the tighter shade shirt because it is a little flowy and Chris said it hid my belly too much. I'm not just being weird...intentionally. :)
So I made a goal that my next post would not be about pregnancy or babies. It's just that all I do is lay around so there is not a whole lot to share unless you want to hear what I am watching or reading. (Watching: lots of World Cup soccer, Reading: Enders Game). I will be more interesting soon I hope.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

You look great Danielle! So glad we got to see you last week!!! Look forward to the baby shower!

Jon + Kat said...

You are so cute! Totally go to the beach! We go weekly and without fail I always see a very pregnant person! I lived at the pool up until Teik was born (like I was literally there the day before, rocking a bikini because nothing covered my belly!) Do what you want to do! Oh, and I LOVE Enders Game! I was thinking of reading it again, and I just may!

JennyLeighP said...

yay! I love it! You look great and I love hearing about your little girl and all about your pregnancy since I'm not there to see it!

Susan R said...

Doing great Danielle. Happy to hear everything is going well and you made it this far.
Wish I could come paint your toe nails or fingernails for you like I did when ou were little.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

You are TINY!! And SO cute. I'm so glad you've had World Cup to watch while you're stuck on your butt :) Keep up the good work!

Annalisa said...

lovin' the belly shot. way cute! you're awesome.