Wednesday, July 28, 2010

34.5 Weeks

Here I am at 34.5 weeks. Holy cow, my face is getting fat! Why is it that you don't notice things so much until you see a picture? I shouldn't be surprised, that is where I have always seen extra weight. Despite my growth, I am excited to be at almost 35 weeks at this point. It is what my doctors told me I needed to be at (at the least) for the best chance of a healthy baby both now and in the future. A definite sigh of relief was made and now I am just waiting to get this cerclage out so I can be a "normal pregnant woman" as my doctor put it. Just over a week to go until freedom! Then a week or two later freedom will be revoked as Lila should make her entrance. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Susan R said...

Oh stop! You look beautiful, always have. I noticed weight gain in my face too, but can you believe it was all in my nose? I swear my nose got wider. Go figure that one out.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Congrats! That is great news :) So glad you are both doing great still...and you are beautiful as always!