Saturday, October 2, 2010

For Mom

For my mom who subtly reminded me she has been looking at the same newborn pictures forever. :) Sorry mom.
Can I just say that I have GOT to figure out how to take a picture. I don't even know how turn my flash off. Internet, here I come.











You may have noticed Lila is quite chunky now. At 5 weeks she is now 8 lbs 10 oz. I realize this is smaller than I was at birth, but Lila came home from the hospital at 5 lb 9 oz so I am pretty amazed. Especially since in 21 days she put on 2.5 lbs! Good job Lila!

6 comments:

Susan R said...

Geez Danielle...don't you ever feed her, she's just skin and bones. HA! Happy to see her doing so well, she's darling.
I have a gift for her, but it hasn't arrived yet. I bought some specially handmade things.

Kelli said...

she is so cute!

Mom C. said...

She looks so CUTE! Glad she is eating good and gain weight. Way to go LILA! From your Aunt NILA

Annalisa said...

adorable!

Jon + Kat said...

I love naked baby pictures! I can't believe how tiny she was at birth! She is adorable and you look fantastic already! Your nesting post inspired me and I attacked my kids room! Congrats girl!

KatieB said...

what a squoosh! glad she's chunkin' up nicely for you.