Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Aquarium

I realize that Lila is 6 weeks old, thus making her oblivious to the fact that I took her to the super cool Florida Aquarium. However, I can get in for free and, let's face it, I have been waiting to do stuff like this for a long time. I always wanted to be the mom taking her kids to parks, museums, play groups, malls and other fun places. I like to get out of the house and it's never too young to start, right? I'm sure the fact that she slept through half of if didn't affect her experience at all. :)

I'm too tired to put the pictures in order or anything like that, so here is our fun day at the aquarium with my sister in law, Camie and her cute little ones, Calla and Cohen.


Don't worry, Calla loves "Baby Wyla" as she calls her, and was holding on tight.

Cute Cousins! Lila doesn't look so sure about this photo situation.

Look who just woke up. Showin' off that double chin!

It's acid reflux...not an aversion to the sting ray show we were watching. 15 mins after eating, right on cue. Oh, how I love acid reflux, sigh. And the medication that hasn't kicked in yet, double sigh.

Notice Lila hanging onto the straps. This is only because the straps keep those hands from touching her face, which is where they really want to be but can't reach.

3 comments:

Kira said...

At least you are wise enough to know that your baby may not appreciate the aquarium fully- just yet. When Zoie was six weeks old, I took her to the zoo and kept holding her up to see the animals and get some sort of reaction out of her.

Love the pictures-- keep them coming. And sorry about the acid reflux.

Jenna said...

so fun! what cute pictures of all the kiddos!

Susan R said...

I keep thinking about all those times your mother and all of us passed you around when you had the same colic thing. We would take turns walking you around grandma's and grandpa'd house.
Oh, I think she enjoyed the aquarium...at least it gets you out of the house and enjoying your time with your little girl.