Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Let the Shopping Begin!


We went back to our ultra sound lady for a redo on the gender check for our baby today. We were hoping to get better than 85% sure like last time! Let's just say Chris's comment was, "I guess I need some more guns now." You guessed it, we are in fact having a GIRL! We are so excited!

The 3 lines you look for with a girl.

Head on the left laying with body to the right.

The 4D ones looked a little strange but cool to see more details.

I have been waiting to buy anything until we knew the gender, so as soon as we found out we went straight to a baby store and bought a few cute girl outfits! I think my excitement in the store made Chris a little nervous, but he is the one who threw in a couple extra things so I think it is him that will be the spoiler here! (The onesies were in a pack together.)

I have been getting bugged to add a picture of myself. I am holding my shirt back to show off my bump a little. Ignore the hair and outfit. I just got back from playing volleyball. (I am about 18 weeks.)

This was from a few weeks ago in a dressing room. I hope I'm not the only one who has stuffed clothes inside the outfit to see how it will look with a big pregnant tummy. I thought I looked pretty funny so I threw this in. Obviously I don't know anything about cameras and how to make the flash go away.

We now need to think about the perfect name for our little girl and get going on all the fun baby gear and nursery decorating! Bring it on!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Cute outfits. You look great! I can't wait to meet her! I still need to meet Audra's little girl. I'm having dinner with Dave on Easter. Hopefully I get to see you sometime soon.

kevin and lyndi 2013 said...

That is sooo exciting! Little girls are so much fun and they are so much fun to shop for. You look fantastic!!!!

Jenna said...

yay! cute outfits! looks like chris will have her wrapped around his finger!

Kira said...

This is my favorite part of pregnancy-- the planning, shopping, and decorating! Enjoy it before you are hit with all the third trimester stuff! Let's talk baby names... what are you thinking-- traditional, sentimental, unique, etc??

Jon + Kat said...

Yeah! Girls are super fun to dress and shop for! congrats girl!

Annalisa said...

way cute!!!!