Wednesday, March 17, 2010

85%


I had been thinking over the past while of all the cute ways I could blog the gender of our baby since I knew we were finding out today. However 85% seems to be a frustrating, not quite sure enough number for Chris and I today! It's hard to get excited when there is a chance the gender will change. Maybe that's what we get for going in at 16 weeks. Luckily we get to go back for free in 2 weeks to check again which will still be 2 weeks earlier than my doctor's office.

So, without further ado...We were told by our ultra sound lady that she is 85% sure we are having a... GIRL!

I'll let you know in 2 weeks if that is still the case. :) It was still fun to go and see our baby moving around. Next time "it" needs to listen to it's parents and stop crossing those legs (which on any other day was so stinkin' cute) or to get that cord out from between said legs. The tech said that the femur bones are pretty long... which is just such a shock considering the daddy is a mere 6'4". All looks good, it just seems the baby is creating drama already. Hmmm, it must be a girl! I know I promised a picture but I'm tired and will have to post it later.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

woo hoo! yay for girls! i hope the tech was right! :) we look forward to a picture!

JennyLeighP said...

how fun! i would say its shopping time but now but i think you might wait the 2 weeks:) im so excited for ya!

Clay & Sara said...

How exciting!! I hope you find out soon! I found out that my twins were boys when I was 18 weeks, so you have a good chance of finding out! My hubbys is 6'4 as well & my monkeys measured the size of 42 week old babies at 36 weeks heh. Time goes by so fast once they get here, mine are 15 & 1/2 months already.. I don't know where it went! Congrats to yall though!!

Kelli said...

Congrats, congrats! That is sooo exciting! It is so fun having a girl first, they have so much cute stuff!!!

KatieB said...

i hope it's right!!!! congrats!