Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finger-Lickin' Good




For our Young Women in Excellence night we had a really fun program for the girls. We made it like a Hollywood awards night complete with a red carpet, trophies, lots of good food, and none other than Joan Rivers. We kept it fun and light (and short) and I think the girls really enjoyed it! I did not take pictures of the actual event because we had a guy in our ward taking photos, so I'll have to get those posted later. What I do have pictures of though may not be so flattering for me, but is kind of funny. I brought our chocolate fountain for the occasion (a QVC purchase by my husband), which was a hit until the end when I had to take it apart and clean it. It is impossible to keep clean when doing this and it made me feel like a little kid, having my hands completely covered in chocolate. I couldn't resist taking a few licks, and got it captured on camera. All I can say is Mmmmm... oh, and my disclaimer is that my arms look really huge in the pictures, but I swear they aren't really that big! 



5 comments:

Jenna said...

oh my gosh! how fun! i wish i could have been there for the program :( i am in YW's again but I am doing Personal Progress instead! gotta love those girls!

Holly said...

I have a chocolate fountain too, a Christmas present from my boyfriend, and I can totally relate to the whole cleaning it problem! I hate that part!

Clark said...

...you should have just taken it home. I'm sure Christopher would have been glad to help you out with all the excess chocolate!

megik said...

Ahh.. I wish i could have been there! I would have tottally helped you with the cleaning! ;)

KatieB said...

your arms do not look big! what a fun night. i hate cleaning blenders.