Thursday, February 10, 2011


Ta Da. Here are the hair saga results. Bear in mind please that some make-up got washed off during rinsing in the sink plus this picture was taken at 11:30 pm! I got there at 5:15pm and left at 11:30! She was coloring and cutting both my friend and I, but I was not planning on being there so late.
I still can't decide. Right after she finished I LOVED it. I was shocked how short it was and how little hair I seem to have but she cut exactly how I described and it was such a fun change. Now I have been trying to decide if it looks good. I thought I would be a little blonder and longer but I like that it looks natural and it's still is quite a bit lighter than it used to be. I got home and Chris didn't like it. That was kind of a bummer...him being my husband and all!
It actually looks longer and redder in the picture to me than in person. There are tons of choppy layers but now I feel like it looks like Jennifer Aniston's "Friends" haircut (more so today now that I slept on it and it bounced up a little more).
Jury is still out.





Some from today taken by yours truly.


Here is the pony originally cut off so you can see color difference.


12 comments:

Kelli said...

I think the cut looks super cute! The color is hard to tell in the pictures. Post some more! :)

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I love it! It's still super long, yet has a style...can't beat that! So cute :)

Kelli said...

Love the color too!!! Think it is so fun with it being lighter it will be great for summer time. ( I know that is kinda far away but we've been having such hot weather here all of January and now, that I keep thinking it is almost summer! lol)

Vicki Parker said...

Oh my goodness...I love it Danielle!! Especially the ones where you are in the black shirt. The color is beautiful and the cut is darling. Really don't know what your husband is thinking?!?!?!? Also, I think it still looks super long.

Holly said...

I love it! I think it looks great. At the very least at least you got to have fun with it.

kevin and lyndi 2013 said...

it is perfect. i love it and want it. you better love it and want to keep it:)

KatieB said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! you look amazing. don't worry, chris will get used to it. it's still super long compared to most people. that's the length of mine and i feel like i've been growing it out for years!

tricia said...

Super gorgeous!

Kira said...

Love it, love it, love it! You look like a celebrity...

Mom C. said...

Dano, I think it looks great! I'm glad you posted your ponytail it helped me realize how much lighter it is! You look super cute. I love all the layers and the length is perfect. It may seem short to you but for all of us that have trouble growing our hair out that is long! Wish you weren't so far away so I could see it in person but, thank heavens for blogs! love ya~ Aunt Nila

Susan R said...

Oh my heck! Danielle, you look just like Cindy Rose in that photo of you wearing the black shirt and holding the camera up. Seriously, if your hair was a little shorter you would be a twin.

Jamie Nelson said...

you are a hottie. i love it.
jamie