Monday, February 21, 2011

Random Lila Photos


I know I need to update this blog and have had ideas of posts for a long time.
Like, mom vs. the baby food, in which baby food is the clear winner. The deciding factor was when lila leaned over the side of her Bumbo which was perched (safely and fully) on the corner of the tub in which I was bathing and spit up most of her sweet potatoes into the water. Yes, I was still in it. No pictures were taken of this occurance but plenty of pictures of Lila covered in food are stored for her wedding video.

Instead I have cute random pictures of Lila which I can't seem to stop taking.
I'm afraid I have created a monster in that every time I change Lila she thinks afterwards she has to stand up and play in her basket with all her supplies. Even when she is in a bad mood this makes her happy.



I went shopping with a couple friends last weekend and Lila was spoiled by them. They are both baby lovers and were more than happy to hold her. I love this sweet face!

Good thing we all were willing to hold Lila because her stroller was needed for another use. Yes, my stroller is under all that stuff- which I'm proud to say most of is not mine.


Can you tell Lila loves her binkies? I didn't even realize she had that many of them on her play mat but she managed to gather them all together. I promise I didn't do it. My little hoarder. :)

Lila on Valentine's Day. She had 2 cute red outfits because one got spit up on of course! Luckily Mammie (Chris's mom) got her this red hooded coat and leggings which were so cozy and cute on her.

Lila is trying to pull her knees up already. I'm not ready for her to crawl yet!


Camie and I tried to get a cousin picture in their red Valentine's clothes at her house but it was rather difficult. (Lila's shirt says "kiss me" so cute!)




As good as it gets.

Lila in leg warmers is my new obsession. Here is just one pair, but my sister sent me others that I have been putting on her with dresses. Love it!


Lila with our friend's baby Luke. From the look on her face I don't think she's going to be a good sharer.

Maybe she's just jealous of all his hair.


2 comments:

Jenna said...

i'm so glad we got to see you last week!! Lila is just adorable as always!

Mom C. said...

She is so dang cute. I couldn't believe when I looked at Lila's age counter and saw that she is already 6 months. No way!!! Man time goes by fast when you aren't around. Love getting to see Lila.
Love your ~ Aunt NILA