Friday, May 28, 2010

26 weeks

I've been promising my family an updated pregnant photo. It's not my favorite picture, but oh well. Apparently I look a lot more pregnant when I look down at myself than in this picture. I really do have a bump though! Everything is going well on this little adventure known as bed rest. I have weekly appointments which is a pain, but at least I get to hear the heartbeat every week and see her in a sono every other week. Last time she was sucking on her little hands and that was so fun to watch. My cerclage is holding well and she is the right size and all that jazz.

You may have noticed my little countdown on the side. We did decide on Lila for her name and love it, so if you don't, don't tell me! :) I waited until now to do a countdown because I didn't think I could stand seeing so many days left in the beginning. Now it is under 100 days and should be less because I get the cerclage out at 37 weeks and am SUPPOSED to start labor soon after that. I am hoping these doctors are right about that! Right now though we celebrate each week Lila stays in there and even though we are anxious to meet her, we hope she decides to make her appearance after the 37 week mark.

11 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

You look SO good! Loving the little belly and SUCH a cute name. Sorry you're on bedrest but I hope you're finding things to keep yourself occupied! Love you!

Susan R said...

Lila is a beautiful name. I'm happy you are doing well and everything else is going well. Can't wait to see your little girl.
You look great.

Jenna said...

yay! we love pictures! we're glad that Lila is growing and doing so well!

Kira said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! After you told me that you wanted something kind of traditional and girly-- I actually told Cindy that you should name her Lila. LOVE IT!

I am so glad that you are both doing well. (By the way-- you are putting the rest of us to shame... please gain some weight soon!)

KatieB said...

i love the name lila. can't wait to meet her someday. you are rockin' the baby bump!

JennyLeighP said...

so fun! love baby bellies! hope you're doing great! can't wait for little lila!

Kelli said...

You look beautiful, what a tiny baby bump! I'm feeling mighty huge these days, would love to look like you!

Annalisa said...

ooh, yes...we'll pray she stays in there until after 37 weeks too. loves & hugs.

Greg and Betsy Rose said...

You look great Danielle. Lila is a very cute name. Is it pronounced "Lie-lah"? Glad everything is going well.

Danielle Harris said...

Thanks Betsy! Yes, her name is pronounced Lie Lah. Hope you guys are doing well!

Matt&Jamie said...

oh man, i just ate at outback and now my baby bump is bigger than yours. boo