Thursday, May 6, 2010

Greatest Gift!

Right now I am laying on my bed while my house is being cleaned for me! It feels soooo good to have a clean house! Since my parents live too far away to help while I am on bed rest, they really wanted to do something. They are making sure my house gets cleaned so I don't go crazy staring at the dust, etc... and can't do anything about it. Now I won't be embarrassed when people come visit me. It feels really weird to lay down while other people clean but this has to be one of the greatest gifts ever. Thanks mom and dad!

3 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

That is awesome! I hope that you aren't going too stir crazy :) I think I need to hire a housecleaner during the school year. haha.

Miss you! Hope you and baby (and Chris) are doing great :)

KatieB said...

i think i hate you a little bit. you get to lay in bed and read books and watch tv and movies and someone else is cleaning your house at the same time... yep, i hate you a little bit.

Unknown said...

Danielle - it's been a while since I read your blog so congrats on the news of baby girl! I hope you don't go crazy on bed rest and hope you're getting lots of help! Wish I were there to help you! Can't wait to hear baby name choices...
Love, Sarah