Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chris and his 2nd Favorite Girl

I'd like to think that I am Chris's favorite girl, but I have a feeling this little one is a close second. This is Calla, our niece. Camie, Mike, and Calla came to visit recently, and we had tons of fun with them. Often times Calla would be comfortably "chilling" in Chris's arms. Even when Camie would offer to take her or put her in a seat, Chris usually refused, saying that he was "just fine." She is too cute for words and I guess I understand why he is so taken with her! :) I happen to like the little princess quite a bit too, but I have to fight to get a moment with her!




1 comment:

The Upchurch Family said...

Awww...such a cute picture! Calla absolutely adores Chris. I think it is the sweetest thing to watch. :o) p.s. She loves her Aunt Danielle, too!!!