Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Witchy Halloween

I was so excited to finally be home for an important event!! We spent Halloween evening with Chris's family and had a great time. Lila, Calla and Cohen were so excited to go trick or treating together. 

Lila was a very stylish witch this year. My mom sewed this cute costume last year and I love it! I'm going to be sad when I can't pick her costumes any more.


Captain America Girl


Captain America! Cohen was too excited about the rubber snake to hold still for a photo :)


I went with them to about 3 houses so I could see her trick or treat, then went back to the house to relax. Of course the cerclage comes out one day AFTER Halloween!

Blowing me a kiss 





Chris decided to pull Lila around in a wagon and just had her walk up to each house. Smart guy! Lila was in heaven because she not only didn't have to walk, but she got to check out her candy in between each house. 


Cohen thought it was a pretty good idea towards the end!



The best part...coming home to enjoy the spoils! You think she looks comfy?


I love Halloween! I can't wait until next year when I get to dress up two kids! I hope everyone had a great Halloween.



2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

She looks so cute! (and comfy in that last pic) Lounging on the couch with a bag full of candy...doesn't get much better than that ;)

Lisa McCann said...

So cute! Glad you got to spend it with her! Loved that she could go trick-or-treating with her her cousin's too!!