Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ace of Cakes

Chris and I went to a friend's 70th birthday party on Friday. They had a woman in their ward make the birthday cake. It looks just like his new Rolls Royce. It was bigger than it looks in the picture and pretty detailed. It even had the reflectors, door handles, Rolls Royce hubcaps, etc. I was pretty blown away! I LOVE that show, Ace of Cakes, and it totally reminded me of something they would have done. Now I need to find out how much she charges. Probably more than I can afford, but how cool would that be? Unfortunately, I would probably have to do something like a golf bag with clubs for Chris. Not as fun as I would like, but then again, I don't know what I would request...hmmm.


4 comments:

Jenna said...

looooove your blog background! tell me your secret! where did you get it!?

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

That is really awesome! You have a 70-year-old friend with a Rolls Royce?! It is hard to think of what I would want if I were to get a cake like that!

KatieB said...

my friend makes fancy cakes. they take DAYS to create.

Austin said...

That's awesome! I love that show too.