Thursday, May 24, 2012

Round 2

It's that time again...time to get fat, nauseous and lazy but excited! Baby #2 is coming end of November! We are so excited but I feel like I have so much to do! I have to get a cerclage next week like I did with Lila but won't be on severe bed rest like last time. I just have to be careful how much I walk and I can't lift heavy things...including Lila. That should be interesting! I am not looking forward to getting a spinal and an IV for the cerclage, but am thankful for the medical advancements we have so I can keep my pregnancies. Luckily my mom is coming to the rescue like she always does and will be here while I heal for a week and a half!

We are excited for Lila to have a sibling and can't wait to find out what we're having! I go back and forth on whether Lila will be excited to have a distraction in the house, or whether she'll be horribly mean to the little one. It could go either way! :) I have a pre-op next Tues and should be able to see the baby again! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Susan R said...

Congratulations on your big news. I'm so thrilled for you and your family. I hope everything will go well for you with this pregnancy. I won't say easy because no pregnancy, no matter how uneventful, is ever easy.
Keep in touch.

kevin and lyndi 2013 said...

That is so exciting!!! Congratulations to you and your fam. I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Elise said...

I'm so excited for you!! I love that all 3 of us girls are pregnant again at the same time. I cannot wait to find out if you're having a girl or boy! Take it easy.

Annalisa said...

Congrats!!!