Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2011


Our Christmas was fabulous! It was so fun to spend the best time of the year with family and our baby girl! We celebrated before Christmas with Chris's family first, then flew to San Diego to spend 9 days with my family.


This is the week before Christmas at the Harris's. We had a great time and were very spoiled.
Lila looks so cute in her new chair!

Calla was so excited to see what everyone got.


We wore her out!



Here is our traveling champ! Lila slept almost the whole time cross country both ways. I seriously couldn't have asked for more.


Chilling at Grandma and Grandpa Rose's in her new outfit from Grandma.

We spent a fun day at the crowded zoo where Lila found a little friend to take home.




The cute little face I got to look into all day thanks to the Baby Bijorn.

We went to my favorite place, the tidepools where my mom found a six-legged star fish and a sea slug. I love those things!!! Here's my brother Dave.

The tide was really far out. This little cave thing is usually under water.



Lila's first time at the beach! Let it be noted (Chris) that her first trip was to the PACIFIC Ocean which must mean it will forever be her favorite. It was quite chilly if you couldn't tell. She looks a little Jabba the Hut from Star Wars but it was all for the sake of warmth!
Grandpa showing Lila sea anemones.

At a yummy pizza place downtown. The guys there were truly Italian and I now have another food place I wish we had here in Florida.

In Coronado at their huge tree. It's a tradition to go to the Hotel Del and see what theme they decorated the tree in.
Lila missed the whole thing.
They always do a smaller ocean themed tree that I covet every year.

On Christmas eve we let my sister, Audra's, kids get some energy out at Pump it Up. It was hilarious to watch them bounce around. Even Chloe, her 1 year old, was adventurous and played with the bigger kids. She kept pushing away any helping hands and wanted to bounce on her own.
Christmas eve at my parents. We always have a huge meal, sing carols and play chimes. Ethan was our resident Christmas King and led us in the chimes.



I LOVE her pj's.

This was the big hit of Christmas. Ethan and Luke got a John Deer tractor. Their faces were priceless. Good job Grandma and Grandpa.


Chloe got a car of her own. :)




I'm always sad when Christmas is over but I don't have much to be sad about. I have wonderful friends and family and a beautiful baby. 2010 was an amazing year and I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us.

2 comments:

KatieB said...

oh my gosh! i have never seen so many cute baby girl outfits in my life! i'm sorry we weren't there to squish her in person. she is getting so cute!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Oh I am SO sad I missed it all :( We had a wonderful Christmas also, but we did all miss being with you guys. I need to meet Lila soon! You are such a cute little mom, what a lucky little girl.