Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 08



We had a great Christmas this year and I thought I would post a few pictures. We spent this Christmas with Chris's family here in Florida.

It is a tradition in his family to go out to Carrabbas every Christmas Eve.

Here's the family. Chris, Colin, Debbie, Me, baby Calla, Mike, and Camie.
We went to his parent's house on Christmas morning to open gifts, cook, eat, movie watch, and play games.
Now I know to be scared to leave our kids someday with Chris. Good babysitter, huh?
Our niece Calla is really cute and a super good baby!


Calla showing off her tricks.
Sitting down to a delicious meal.
This picture makes me want that food all over again! We were so stuffed though we could basically only eat one helping of each thing. I made my first turkey all by myself and it was delicious!
More sleeping for Chris. We couldn't resist messing with him a little...
Poor guy. (By the way Aud, thanks for the cute apron!)

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

We missed you at our celebration but I'm so glad to know that you guys had a great Christmas! The food does look amazing. We got home yesterday to a house with no food in it, so that pic made me doubly hungry! Thanks for sharing all the pics.

Austin said...

Love the last picture! So funny.